Patreon is a website to support artists to have sustainable funding by giving them a small donation each time they update their comic.
Direct from me!
If you’re keen to get your hands on some of art you can totally buy it!
What’s that?! A new store?! How do I get there?!?! Well – you CLICK RIGHT HERE
OR… type this into your browser: https://www.etsy.com/nz/shop/Roostertailscomics
Also, you can totes commission specific strips:
- For $16 you can get a 8×10 print of your favourite Rooster Tails Strip or anything from the gallery (just send through the URL of the strip or image you want when you click the donate button below)
- For $30 you can get that same print of your favourite strip + a one-of-a-kind sketch by yours truly.
- Of course you can always send me a message (via facebook, or leave a comment and I’ll give you my email address) to arrange a commission if you have an image in mind that you’d like me to do for you. We can arrange prices and whatnot via emails.
Just donate the money through here:
Buy From Others!
Here are some books and stuff that I’m in! And links to how to buy them:
- The Dunedin Comic Collective’s DUD #1 and #2: I was one of the founding members of these guys, and they’re AMAZING. All money goes towards printing more issues of DUD
- Gender Outlaws: the Next Generation: An anthology put together by Kate Bornstein and S. Bear Bergman about gender awesomeness
- DUDE Zine: a non-profit transmasculine educational zine by Australian and Kiwi trans guys
- Funtime Comics Darkest Day: Earthquake Relief Issue: all profits go to the Red Cross Christchurch Relief
- My Friend is a Superhero: I illustrated this children’s book by Barbara Pike and Philip Patston
- Salacious Magazine (A queer feminist sex magazine – my work has been featured in the Leather and Work issue)
- Anything That Loves (From confessional, personal accounts to erotic flights of fancy to undersea identity politics, this collection of comics invites the reader to step outside of the categories and explore the wild and wonderful uncharted territory between “gay” and “straight”)
- Queering Fat Embodiment (I co-wrote an article in this collection called ‘queering fat transmasculine embodiment’, with James Burford)
- Oh Joy Sex Toy Volume One (Erika Moen’s review comic about about sex, sex toy reviews, sexuality, sex education, safer sex practices, interviews with sex industry workers AND MORE. I reviewed a harness for this volume)